The Dishwasher Water Inlet Fitting allows the appliance to fill with water and complete the cleaning cycle. This brass elbow fitting has a 90-degree angle that helps save space during installation. This accessory is designed to be used with select dishwasher models; check to see if your model number is compatible. Installing this accessory will require basic hand tools, minor disassembly of the refrigerator and novice repair experience. You must unplug the appliance or shut off the house circuit breaker before installing this accessory. Helpful Tip: We also recommend using affresh® Dishwasher Cleaner* (item W10282479) to help reduce limescale and mineral build-up that can be unsightly and affect your dishwasher s performance. *affresh® brand products are owned and distributed by Whirlpool Corporation.
- Whirlpool Genuine OEM Accessories are designed specifically for your appliance, meet tested engineering standards, and are crafted to ensure the quality of your appliance, unlike non-OEM parts.
- ACCESSORY W10685193 replaces W10574777, 3288910, PS9493732, W10273460, W10273460BU, W10574777BU, W10754429 and W10829954
- SWIVEL BRASS FITTING, 90-degree angle, measures 3/4" x 3/8"
- Don't settle for aftermarket accessories- Whirlpool offers the quality and consistency your appliances deserve
- DURABLE metal construction
|This Part is a Replacement for the Following Part Numbers
||W10829954, W10574777, W10273460
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.